Browser for your computer

what browser are you running? Do you like it and why do you like it?

I am running IE 7 on my laptop and IE 8 & Chrome on my desktop. I use Chrome when I am playing the game FarmTown through Facebook because the game doesn't run correctly w/ IE 8.

SherriX2

Asked by SherriX2 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Technology

• Firefox. I HATE HATE HATE internet explorer and always will! Sorry, had to get that out there, you just use what you like lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I use Chrome. I don't care for Firefox, I hate that I will click to download something and it shows that it is downloading but then it NEVER shows up on the computer.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:43 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Absolutely Firefox! It took me some getting use to but now that I understand it and the amazing add-ons that are available for it. I don't plan on ever going to anything else.

kc932 - Check to see where you files are being downloaded to and redirect them to where you want them. You can also right click on the download and choose 'open containing folder' to be taken directly to the downloaded file.
    -buggaboo-

Answer by -buggaboo- at 4:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I tried FF once and it was the add ons that got to me. Don't you have to add on CM for it to work? Buggaboo do you mind sending me a PM and explain how the add ons work and what add ons do I have to add? I use Face Book, Cafe Mom,and  My local paper everyday. I also use aol.com to check my emails.( I deleted AOL off my system a long time ago)

SherriX2

Answer by SherriX2 at 2:42 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Google Chrome. I think it's much easier to use than FF or IE. HATE IE.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• After reading some of these reading maybe we should try Firefox. We run on IE.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• firefox
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2010