Why do some moms ask such questions anyways?

Some questions are just stipid!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It could be boredom, true interest, not knowing better. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt they may truly think it is important but who knows. It can be annoying but I try to help unless it is utter nonsense.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• No question is stupid.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• what question this time? just reword it to protect the its author - I've asked your question too. Moms have told me we all just have needs to know now without putting much thought into our questions and more thought going into what answers might come!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I think the baby names questions are the most irritating and stupid ones.
    Anonymous

• Your post is not much better then theirs, I say.

Answer by louise2 at 7:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• LOL..the name questions are silly.I agree. I usually just say "please don't name your kids after streets or Presidents!!! There are too many Madisons and Kennedys and , oh,yeah, McKenzie...that is a last name, and Kayla, because that is a character on Days of Our Lives and it seemed all little girls were named Kayla. Ughhh... And boys: Tyler, Gavin, etc. Really too many of the same names.
    Anonymous

• Since I'm not sure what "stipid"means it's hard to respond to your question. Please tell me you are purposely being ironic.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 7:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• You think they give that much thought selecting the baby father as the naming of their baby name.
    Anonymous

• Questions are questions. Some are interesting and some are not. If you don't like them then skip them and check out others.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• "You think they give that much thought selecting the baby father as the naming of their baby name. "

Not sure if you are asking that as a question but that's an excellent observation!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2009