is there a web site that has baby name's I am not sure on any names. and I just really don't want to buy a book. and only use it once

tommygirl_jmg

Asked by tommygirl_jmg at 8:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• www.babynames.com It even lets you create a user name and password so you can save your favorites to a list...then you can email your list to friends and family and even ask them to vote on names!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• nameberry.com is a good one, too
    happymama2D

Answer by happymama2D at 8:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• This site has a thing for baby names. I have fun playing around with it. It tells you how many babies on this site have the name you are thinking of using. The link is up on top under "see more".
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I used babynames.com! Like the first poster said, it's great, lets you create a user name and password and save your faves to a list!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• What about naming your baby after someone you admire? A relative, historical figure, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:24 AM on Dec. 28, 2009