why is abortion so hard

i recently had an abortion in early april i was forced to by my husband he gave me the ultimatum to leave or to have the abortion... i didnt know the greusome details of how they preformed the proceedure. until i looked at some pictures i cant sleep couldnt sleep before and now i am horrified. I keep hearing a baby crying and my daughter keeps asking me where her sissy is.

eag3134

Asked by eag3134 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• My x did that then the bastard left me. If it makes you feel any better, Dr Brian Weiss (author) writes that abortion is a contract between a mom and a baby that now it's the right time for the baby to be born and he/she has agreed to come back and be born at a later time. I believe it's in his book Only Love is Real.
    Anonymous

• oops that should be Now is NOT the right time for the baby to be born
    Anonymous

• You are having these feelings because you are grieving the loss of the baby just like if the baby had died naturally. If you werent comfortable with having one then you shouldnt have listened to your husband. If he did not want a family he should not have married you and had sex with you. If you cant deal with this then get counciling. You can still get ppd.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• You can still get ppd even if you are not around the baby.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• sorry
    my suggestion - get counceling NOW
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• you know i once thought that i had esp because my daughter and my son both answer to me when im not saying things to them like they read my mind and i just feel like i tortured this poor baby and you know its like spanking a kid.. you feel horrible and you cant change what you did but atleast you can make up for a spank but i feel like i hurt him they said it wasnt painful for him but i i just didnt know they did it the way they did
    eag3134

Answer by eag3134 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• This is a horrible thing that happened, but you need to forgive yourself. Please get counseling if you need and ask God for guidance.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• There is little point in torturing yourself. You can grieve this loss and do better next time. We all learn in life. I actually agree with the first poster. Get some therapy and know you aren't alone. Get some birth control and consider leaving that husband of yours. Your baby is with God. There isn't a better place to be.
    Anonymous

• It's like asking "why is grief so hard?" You need to see a counselor who can help you with your grief. Don't feel like you have to do this alone. Please talk to someone. You have suffered a real and profound loss and you need help dealing it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Remember you are GRIEVING and you need to do it and you need to seek counseling. I am sure with this circumstance there is prob some free or discounted services.

Seek God to help you thru this and to help you forgive yourself. Because its obvious you have some guilt sweety. You will never totally forget, the pain may never totally go away- but you WILL live and function again. <3
    esthermarie

Answer by esthermarie at 10:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2009