My new baby is 2 months and i just found out im pregnant. How safe is it for me to have an abortion since i just gave birth?

has anyone else ever went through this ? Will my body ever be the same again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ever consider birth control before hand instead of abortion afterwards?!
    Anonymous

• ok i dont mean to be a bitch but i really didnt post this question to be critized. i just thought i could get some damn support from fellow moms... please dont judge me unless it was through you my life was created.
    Anonymous

• It's just as safe now as it would be had you gotten pregnant later.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• why are u having an abortion considering you just had an baby? well physcially you should be fine but emotionally u might never be the same again. and mentally. i don;t judge. but think about looking at ur 2month old and wanting to abort the other one doesn;t make sense to me. i don;t want to sound cruel but it happened for a reason. consider an alternative.
    Anonymous

• I really think you should talk with your OB about this to get a clear grasp of where you'd stand medically and then the rest is up to you. Don't panic. Just get information and then decide. Good luck to you. : )
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Don't ask this question here and expect anything but grief. If you are serious asks your doctor and delete this question.

Anonymous

• Ask them what they think at planned parenthood. A medical doctor is more qualified to answer this question. Please don't abort your baby. That's all I'm gonna say.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Has a doctor confirmed your pregnancy. I guess if you're not breastfeeding it's more likely to ovulate earlier on closer to birth. If you abort try to have someone very supportive with you in the days before and day of and for several days later, with you to help you. A friend of mine had babies 10 months apart. It was very hard but she treated them like twins - that's what helped her mentally and physically thinking of twins instead of two separate births.

What ever you do, take care of yourself now and in the future, your two month old too.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• trust me this is extremely difficult for me.... i mean i just had a baby for god sacks how can i do something like this after i felt what it feels like to be a mom to this beautiful little girl. i really dont know how im gonna do this.. my heart is in pieces... but regardless of how i feel i know that having another baby is impossible right now. im alreay having a tough time. oh god.... i never been so torn in my life.
    Anonymous

• what about considering adoption? i mean since you are so torn...it is another option. Of course you are the only one who knows whats best for you.

try finding a close friend or relative...someone fair and impartial to discuss this with, some times talking it out helps to make a decision.

good luck,
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2009