Can someone tell me about the healthcare jobs in Leesburg FL and the surrounding areas I mean are there lots of these jobs or not ,hows the health care industry there?I really want to take the job I was offered but I know very little about FL and the few answers I am getting about FL is making me more nervous.

I am in Home Health and I have a passion for this job and was offered a job like this in FL. I would like to work for a company that shares my love of this work and not just some one who wants a person to fill a spot.If anyone knows which are the good Home Health companies in that area and could tell me about them that would be great or just tell me which company/s to avoid.

ndb

Asked by ndb at 9:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• I live in central FL and work in Lake Co. It's a cheap place to live and people who move from out of state can often afford a good standard of living. Moving from the Northeast there are some cultural differences to get used to. Southern living is different. I don't know much about health care sorry.

Anonymous

• I agree with the previous poster. I also live in central FL and it is cheap to live here. If you want to live here and already have a job offer, there's no harm in taking it. If it isn't the right company for you, you can look for a different job on your days off. I don't know exactly what kind of work this home health care is, but there is probably lots of it to be found here. I was sort of assuming that you meant taking care of elderly or homebound people and FL is the mecca for old people, so there should be lots of opportunity. But I don't know of any specific companies here. Good luck!
    Anonymous