alone and leaking fluid?

I have been leeking...somthing for a few days now, a light red/brown color...it doesnt look like blood and I havent had any cramping.. but this is kind of my promblem

I am home alone, leaking some kind of fluid (enough to stain up a thin liner but not go to the panties) My S/O went to work, took the only phone and Im snowed in... I know panicing is a no no but could any one tell me what this fluid is? I dont think I lost my plug.. I mean...how could you tell if you had lost your plug? I am about 25 weeks and 5 days if that matters any..

Nerdymama

Asked by Nerdymama at 9:36 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is there someone you can PM or something to call 911 for you? Can you walk to a neighbors?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Call your OB. the doctor will call you back and get you much better info than you will get here.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 9:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Did you call the on call doc?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• WHy would anyone sit here and post on cafemom while pregnant and bleeding?????????????? CALL YOUR DOCTOR ARE YOU FREAKING NUTS?
    Anonymous

• did you miss the part where she said she had no phone at home?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• My S/O took the phone, and I dont have the car... I m scared and I dont know what is going on...
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 9:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Im really scared... I keep texting him via computer and he hasnt resonded... god...somthing could have happend..god Im so dumb Im so dumb why didnt I take the car, now I dont know whats going on with baby.. I dont know if S/O is okay the friggen snow keeps piling... I cant even get the door open...
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 10:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Call the ON CALL doc and describe what is going on. Stay calm. If you need to get a cab with chains to take you in to be seen, do it. But keep calm.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Where are you?
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 11:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• im another person. friend or family member, something. even another person at his work if you can. does he have work email that he checks frequently? if he does try that. best of luck!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 28, 2009