Is there a such thing as a 21 week baby move too much

okay this is my second child and i never experienced this. you kno that feeling like the baby is a lump, well ive been very uncomfortable for 3 hours now. its not painful, its very uncomfortable. anyways, he feels like hes pushing on my pelvic area. could it be hes moving his head in the downward position or that there just not a lot of room and we both got to suffer lol.

angelsmommy0721

Asked by angelsmommy0721 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like he's just balled up down low. I'm pregnant with my 3rd and he's way lower then his brothers were. Sometimes he balls up but just for a minute. Have you tried laying on your side or something? I'm not sure what to tell you. If you're concerned or in alot of pain, call your OB, they'll have someone on call at nights and stuff. Good luck.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2009