mad about video games

my husband will play video games all day long on his day off and as soon as he gets home from work. he will help me but i need to nag him for hours first. i am a stay at home mom should i be doing everything around the house and just let him play his game or should he be helping me?

sashasmom159

Asked by sashasmom159 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Technology

• OMG , I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad I am not the only one feeling this way . It drives me freaking nuts . I told him the other day if he didnt turn it off and help me I was going to throw it out in the front yard .
    sarbreen28

Answer by sarbreen28 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I can't tell you what you should be doing,but I am a housewife and my husband and I are TTC, He works, I don't therefor I feel it's My job to do the housework, once in a while I'll ask him to take out the trash or throw a plate in the dishwasher since hes standing there anyway, the only time I get upset is if his video games start to cut into "our" time together...
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 10:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• My husband is the same way and it freaking annoys me. It's not my job as a SAHM to be his maid and cook. I expect him to help out around the house but he doesn't and that causes issues. I don't like being taken advantage of. Since I got pregnant he's been a lot more helpful. He actually volunteered to help me cook Christmas dinner. He used to want to help me all the time when we first got married (he would pause his games back then to help me out) now he just ignores me or tells me he won't help so I'm stuck doing everything. I'm sure once the baby is born it will go back to the way it was. He'll feed and change the baby but once that's done the baby goes on the floor so he can continue playing. No one ever gets to watch TV when he's home because he's always using it. Grrr. Stupid xbox.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Take away his video games. Seriously.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• lol talk to him bout it
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2010