irregular periods

does anyone know anything that can regulate periods.... i bleed 365 days a year and i really need some help. Docs have no clue what to tell me and please don't say try birth control because i've tryed a lot and they don't work

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Health

• Cayenne pepper and Uva Ursi can help stop heavy bleeding.

Yam and raspberry leaf can help regulate periods.

The best approach is a radical diet change. A wheat-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free detox that includes 70% raw food (fruits and veggies) can reset your hormones. It takes 2-6 months of the diet for the body to be fully flushed depending on your current health.

Someone put me on this diet bc I was having all sorts of problems and thought I couldn't get pregnant. I'm currently extremely healthy and extremely pregnant.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:29 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Have you had your hormones checked? If you bleed that often, there is SOMETHING else going on, not just an irregular period. If you haven't had hormone levels checked, you could easily have one of several different hormonal imbalances that can be helped by certain (non-BC) medications.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 8:48 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• how many docs have you seen? I'd keep looking for an answer. Could be hormonal, could be cancer or cysts, could be anything. But it's not normal, so you should keep seeking help.
    Anonymous