It hurts! Help, any advice please!

I know it could be BH contractions or it could be round ligament pains but i just don't think so. Its like a sharp pain strikes through my "area""bladder" whatever. and it feels like I have to pee but I don't but I can be just sitting & it will have the sharp cramping pain.It will last just a few seconds! Then goes away over n over in no particular order..... Otherwise I feel fine expect all the other pregnancy stuff that goes along with duh pregnancy! What do you think it could be? Help Please!!!!

FYI 21 weeks 2nd pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 3 glasses?!? as a non pregnant woman you should drink at least 8 glasses, or 64 ounces of water. When pregnant it is especially important to get AT LEAST this much.\
    as far as op's pain goes, you are right at the point where ligament pain is the worst. could also be how baby is sitting. try staying well hydrated in case it is a bladder infection or something like that and support your belly when you change positions for ligament pain. GL!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Hey, are you hydrated? Do you have a fever at all? Try drinking something.
    Anonymous

• I had some intense pain during my pregnancy also. Like you said sharp sooting pains on both sides. My doctor told me my baby is sitting furthur towards my back so every time the baby moves it kick me and causes my pain. Which means the baby is fine just sitting weird. Also your kideneys could also be hurting you make sure you drink at least 3 glasses of water a day.
    Hope this helps.
    jacksonA

Answer by jacksonA at 11:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• See a chiropracter
    Anonymous