hospital bag...

what all did you or are you taking for the baby??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i didnt bring anything for the baby!! my mom has a tradition of once the baby finally arrives she goes out and buys the perfect lil outfit for him or her!! as well as the appropriate colour receiving blankets
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• i brought hair ties clothes toothbrush and tooth paste shampoo condianor and socks and shoes and i think thats it and i also brought a massger thingie and for the baby hat the lil gloves things and clothes for if it was warm and cold outside and a couple other out fits and blankets and if ur gonna use a pacifer then bring that too and if u have a teddy bear or stuff animal for him/her then bring that too
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 12:00 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• for the baby I am basically bringing a fully stocked diaper bag, just in case we have to stop and do a diaper change on the way home. which is possible. the hospital can be a long drive with rush hour traffic. but basically all you need is what the baby will go home in, a back up outfit, socks, scratch mittens if you plan on using them (i know a few people that don't), a blanket, pacifier if you want to use it, and the carseat. if the drive is long or you plan on stopping on your way home you will also want changing supplies.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• this is the stuff i would take....
    (for baby) nappies, 2xsocks, shoes, mittens, 2x hat/beanies, 2xonsies, going home outfit, 2 or 3 blankets, dummies, wipes, nail clippers, a toy or 2, a back up going home outfit,
    (for mum and dad) at least 2 sets of clothes, dad pjs, a few sets of pjs for mum, socks, disposable undies, going home outift, home pillow and blanket, slippers, makeup, hair brush, tooth brushes, hair ties, shampoo and conditioner

(others) carseat, camera, cd's, cd player, computer maybe, phones, baby book, batteries.... i cant think of anything else... but im sure you get the idea lol
    good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• chapstick
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 2:42 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• i have 2 kids and am preg with #3 for my first i bought way to much for my child and not enough for me lol but for my @nd this is what i bought
    For me: 3 pjs ( i changed into them as soon as i was back in my room) an outfit for each day im there ( i dont like the hospital clothes lol) underwear (but i used there underwear it was easier) toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush and hair things chapstick shower stuff..laptop camra phone all the phone #'s, socks slipers..

For baby: 2 take home outfits so i can decide when we are ready to go home , carseat , a small diaperbag they give you wipes and dipers and pacifer... i brought the mittens and balnkets and socks and a hat i think that is about it
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:59 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• i had a pair of clothes for me and for baby to go home in, chapstick, slippers, pjs for me, baby book for foot prints to be put in,that is all i can think i had.
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 11:14 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• oh and my camera of course
    acjadams

• I didn have time. went 5 days early, had to rush straigh to the hospital cuz I was nealry pushing at home. Made my DH leave after baby was born to get him an outfit.
    Anonymous