Are you closer to your mother or your fathers side of the family???

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom's side

mamadee1971

Answer by mamadee1971 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Definitely my mother's!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Both. I adore all of my family. I grew up in a neighborhood of cousins that were on my mom's side, but we went to my dad's parents house every Saturday and they all kind of lived in the same area too. Even the cousin's I didn't care for as kids (because they were a bit wild) are amazing people to get together and hang out with now as adults.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• My mom is an only child- I was really close to her parents, but now that they are gone (my grandma died when I was nine, my grandpa when I was eighteen) I don't have any family on my mom's side. I'm close to many of my cousins on my dad's side.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:05 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I am much much closer to my dad's family, I am always hanging out with my cousins from his side.I hardly ever see anyone from my mom's side and usually if I do see them it is just at walmart or something like that.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Neither. It is sad really. My mom moved away from her family because they are mentally unstable. My dads family is all dead, so no extended family for me.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:10 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I should say that we are close with my husbands family. We are closer to his mom's family. We see them several times a year. His dad's family we see once every couple of years.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:11 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Mom's. I wasn't raised around my dad.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:39 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• my dads mom and dad live a few doors down from us--its one of the reasons we got this house...I have always been very close to them, sometimes me and my kids still stay the night with them when my husband is away.....but they are rally the only ones on his side that I see besides on holidays and such.....on my moms side she has 5 brothers and sisters...and I seen all of them atleast once a week ( as well as her mom and step-dad) ...and I talk to one of my aunts and my grandma pretty much ev eryday.....

I guess I am closer to my dads mom and dad...but overall I am very attached to both sides !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:51 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• When I was a kid I was close to both sides, but now I'd have to say neither. I'm not around any of them enough to feel close to them. I love them, but just don't see them. I see moms side a couple more times a year than dads though.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 12:58 AM on Dec. 28, 2009