What do you use to help Dry/Chapped Cheeks?

I've tried Johnson's baby lotion but it's not helping....she's only 7 weeks old. What happened to that baby softness?

Joyful1106

Asked by Joyful1106 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• this stuff called bag balm it works great my sister first told me about it and she uses it on dry skin, rubs it on there chest and feet when there sick, good stuff works great and you can pick it up at any drug store

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=bag+balm&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:33 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Use aquafore you can find it in rite aid or cvs.....its amazing my son (9 weeks) got dry skin and it was amazing good as new i swaer by it
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 1:48 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Vaseline is the best, and it's cheap. My son had eczema and vaseline was the only thing that worked. Doctor recommended! Vaseline locks in moisture. Just rub a little on his cheeks a few times a day.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:08 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I used a eczema cream for babies. the brand is gentle naturals, It has winnie the pooh on it and i got it at target for a few bucks. works good.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:40 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• vaseline or chapstick. That's what our pediatricians always said to use.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:38 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I used carmex in the glass tub thing, it soothes, repairs and protects. Good luck tis the season for dry skin, also try a humidifier in the room she spends the most time.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:17 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Coconut oil. I would never put petroleum byproducts on a human, especially not a baby.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:07 AM on Dec. 28, 2009