Who watches General Hospital?

What is your view on the show??? What do you think needs to happen???? What are you tired of seeing??? Please share your thoughts.

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• I have watched since 1980. I saw Luke and Laura "on the run" and their huge Wedding that was a highly rated episode...I saw Robert Scorpio,Holly Sutton,ANna DeVAne,Frisco and Felicia. I Have loved the hospital storylines, the adventure stories with the WSB. But since about 1995, the storylines have centered on two thugs and their girlfriends...SOnny and Jason and the women who start out as smart women with values but after pairing up with the THUGS, have lost their marbles and become their "chicks". Nothing has inspired me to be a fan lately except for Robin and Patrick. THe best characters who have been introduced lately are Diane,the attorney, and Dante, a good guy on the right side of the law,who is Sonny's son. The Spencer family has been re-written until Luke is almost unrecognizable. The original Lucky has returned, another plus, But he is on the right side too...and the writers prefer mobsters.@@They need new writers.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I love love LOVE the original Lucky....
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2009