Do you think im pregnant?

well me and my hubbie use the pull out method since we were kids. the only reason i got pregnant with our only child is because i knew when i ovulate. And my periods are verry regular i always have my period the second wk of the month. But this month is almost over...idk what to think we have sex verry often . i took 2 test withen the 2wks in the beguning of the month they both said negitive. now im starting to feel really weird. never like my first pregnacy. i found out right away with the same test brand . somebody please help i am gonna go to the doctor but anybody had this prob? i know all preganacy's are diff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• since you were kids? *raises eyebrows*

pregnant? yes, yes you are
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Ugh people in here can be rude.. The pull out method is the least effective of all forms of Birth Control (if you could even call it that) the trouble with using a pull out with knowing you body is that as we age, or we get into diff stressful situations our bodies can change without telling us.We can ovulate days before or even days after we believe we should have,Get a blood test from your doctor, and then you'll know for sure.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 2:15 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Well i agree with cuteandcurvy and I can also say Im going thru the same took 4 test all neg. and still no sign on my monthly friend which should of came the 1st wk of this month and i have no symptoms. I made an appt for ob/gyn.......
    sam0314

Answer by sam0314 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2009