What is a good GPS System?

Please add LINK thank you

My husband might re deploying AGAIN Oct 2010. if so, he has 30 days block leave before deployment and he would like to see his mom and dad before he leaves. I am due april 1, 2010 and having a boy this time :) we would like to introduce there grandson before my husband leaves and of course see our other two girls. We want a good GPS system to drive from Wa State to Los Angeles. I hear Garmin and Tom Tom are good, are there others if not what style/model plz? Again please add link. Much appreciate. thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tom-Tom
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 12:42 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Tom-tom is a really good one that has lane assist
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:36 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I agree with the other ladies, Tom-Tom. I love mine.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 3:31 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I have the Garmin Nuvi. It's cheaper than Tom-Tom. It got us from So Cal to Washington state (and back!) as well as to Oklahoma, and back...no problems. I love my Garmin.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2009