What Direct Sales Company would you be more apt to buy from?

Direct sales

kywildcats

Asked by kywildcats at 1:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• Ones that treat their consultants well and not force them to have sales quotas. Hard to find those but thats what I prefer. Now if my bff decided to get into something I would probably purchase on occasion to help her out. I am all about supporting small business.
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 4:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• It would depend on what I'm looking for. For skin care and color cosmetics I only buy Mary Kay (I'm a consultant, but I would anyway just because there's a reason they've been #1 for 17yrs.) I like Party Lite candles and Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple, but that's actually stuff that's also manufactured for stores (they put different labels on them in stores), so I can get them cheaper shopping at Home Goods or Marshalls, etc., than buying them from a consultant. That's just me though :)
    retz

Answer by retz at 1:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• If your looking for a home business you need to do your research and make sure its has products that are market driven and will meet the needs of the most consumers. No matter which one you go with do your homework and make sure you understand the compensation program and how much money your really going to have to invest. I am an independent distributor with Market America which is a product brokerage company. I focus on the cosmetic end of it which is Motives. We are not MLM but are set up more like a franchise. Google is partnering with us to create the ultimate online shopping destination. Let me know if you want more information
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 2:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2008