Are you always trying to lose weight?

zmommyone

Asked by zmommyone at 1:30 AM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Health

• Yeah i used to be overweight like 3 years ago, and lost a lot of weight since then. But the fat loss tips grew on me and i got used to it and still weigh myself from time to time checking and getting happy when i do lose.i guess it became an obsession. I don't really need to lose now. I'm 130 pounds. And I'm pregnant now, but I still like the scale numbers to be within the same range.i dunno.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 1:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• YES!! I'll be doing good then my thyroid levels will go whacky and I will gain a ton of weight in one month.........I've always eaten healthy and I exercise regularly. I just switched medication so hopefully my levels will stay where they should be!
    bgcmommy

Answer by bgcmommy at 2:12 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• YES YES YES! I HATE it with a passion! I do really good, then something stressful happens & i just eat like a pig. Heck, p probably gained 5 lbs this weekend from doing nothing bu playing video games & eating cookies & cinnamon rolls! Freaking Christmas & all those extra goodies laying around! I have too many extra scrumptious left overs to not pig out....lol!

But yes, i am always struggling. I am not obese, but i am a lil over weight & i have a nice spare tire growing off my gut at the moment. Getting Married in May & wondering when the hell am i ever going to find time to excersize & how i am going to afford my seperate healthy diet. My husband wont eat healthy & my daughter is vegetarian, so thats 3 different types of diets i have to feed & it's friggen EXPENSIVE! I usually eat when DH eats just to save money. I do love cooking to though, that is another dieters nightmare, the joy of cooking!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:46 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• lol! I meant my fiance.....i guess i should get used to calling him my husband though.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:47 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I have tried P90x and I have become addicted to the workouts. Even on the days when I am suppose to break I do some sort of workout. Oh it is by no means easy but it if I don't feel the burn I just don't feel right. I have however taken a few days off for the holidays but I usually eat 1-2 meals per day. It is harder to keep up with workouts when my husband is home. But the system works if you work within it.
    virtueous

Answer by virtueous at 9:58 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• What are you selling?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:02 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Nope. I am happy with who I am. Being thin does not make one happier.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• No.
    mommyslate

Answer by mommyslate at 10:22 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I was forever in a diet frame of mind, and not until I stopped that insanity did I become more comfortable with my body and start to loose weight slowly. When my life is out of control, I no longer turn to food. I've been able to maintain my weight for a few years, and even lower it by a few pounds. Once I stopped obsessing, I gained a healthier approach to food!
    bethmoore71

Answer by bethmoore71 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Yes !! all the time.. I don't have energy ever for MYSELF.. I love and play with my 2 year old and do all the chores around the house, but Its like I don't take the time for ME.. to change. I am always wanting to take care of everyone else.. I don't make time for me to workout - I am sure its just another excuse but ....
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 28, 2009