Is she eating the normal?

I had my baby 6 minutes before Thanksgiving she was 9lbs even and she wants to eat every 2 hours

She is a month now...I make her 5 oz bottles but sometimes she doesn't take it all, it seems like she is eating too much and today as well as the other day she threw up and it came out of her nose

Am I feeding her too much giving her 5 oz every two hours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i think is to much but just look online i was doing the same with my first baby
    evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 2:10 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• My oldest was drinking 4 ounces every 2 hours by the time he was 3 weeks old and keeping every bit of it down. If she's constantly spitting it up, I would think it would probably be too much. Try 3 ounces or 4 ounces every 2-3 hours when she's hungry and see if that doesn't work. She just may need to eat less at one time but more frequently.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:37 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I would say back it down until she isn't throwing up 4 oz is better good luck it is hard to figure out.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:15 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• maybe reduce her amount just a little bit and see how she does. if she's still throwing up, it could be another issue. it could be reflux or something of that sort.
    if she's still throwing up I'd speak to her pedi.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 28, 2009