Does anyone here really care about ...

what all the organizations say about this or recommend about that? I just read a post where one very annoying mom bashed another because she had her kids very close in age saying that it's her fault that her son is acting jealous and the WHO recommends blah blah blah. Is it just me or are there other moms out there who really don't give a damn what the WHO and other organizations have to say about stuff? Especially considering that they are always changing what they are saying and recommending. Can't we just parent our children the way we see fit without worrying about what some Joe Schmoe who has never met our child says?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 2:20 AM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Can't say as I care one whit what some "organization" says to do with my life. *best Simon voice* Sor-ry
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 2:23 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I agree but you gotta realize people on this site LOVE google. LOL I even more so love the ones that say they googled their symptoms and some how they come up with they have cancer LOL Without even going to the dr.

What post?

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:23 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• They make a pile of money for the drug companies like the one that is producing the H1N1 vaccine. Everything revolves around money these days. Frustrating I agree. I do what I think is best, not what someone else wants me to think!
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 2:24 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Thanks!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• LOL well of course, Everytime that mom posts something in an answer it makes me want to bang my head on my keyboard. SHe is not the brightest crayon in the box. You should see some of the other crap she says.

She told someone that they were a bad parent because they didnt breastfed.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:28 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Just figures on who it was too. :(
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 2:31 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• That woman makes me insane. She never has anything positive to say . . . EVER. She has already admitted her one son is a junkie and used to steal from her . . . something like that, but tells women on here that any time their child has done something bad, that it is the mother's fault and the mother's bad parenting skills. Hmmmmmm . . . . I think I'll pass on her parenting advice. And the WHO can eat a root. I don't what they suggest about this or that. The only recommendations I seriously listened to were the ones regarding SIDS, but they were from several sources.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:32 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Some people are just so pathetically miserable in their lives they have to try to make others feel the same. I honestly get that from her. Her life ain't great so she has to make others feel bad.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:34 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I parent they way I feel is right, I do not need a organization to tell me how to do my job lol. I do also think some people around here love to blame the parents for everything and forget that some of this is just normal childhood behavior, maybe they themselves were blamed by others so they feel its the natural thing to do who knows.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:39 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Good grief..that poster again? She always blames or judges the OP, I have never seen a nice answer from her - ever.

Who gives a rat's tush about the WHO? They don't have a place in my life, that's for sure.

I wish CM would do something about THAT one.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 3:34 AM on Dec. 28, 2009