Have you ever experienced something wierd happen from the dead?

My husband and Iwere talking about my grandfather, which died in my home almost 7 years ago. We were talking and there is a Christmas tree in the same spot my grandfather died. The tree out of nowhere started shaking, and I have a cold chill like I have never had. There was no way the tree should have done what it done, I was talking about something that I think my grandfather may have put somewhere before he died and all of a sudden this happened. It is something that it is importance to his ww11 experience. It was like he was telling me that I was right about where I think this is.
Has anyone had something like that happen to them? It was so strange.

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 4:44 AM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It was your grandfather and you need to find what ever you were talking about, it may help him cross over. Good luck.
    RiverPhenix

Answer by RiverPhenix at 7:17 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I haven't dealt with things moving on their own, but I have seen and heard things. One time when I was younger I was spinning around with a mirror(don't know why)and I saw a mini wall mask that I knew my mom didn't have. I stopped turned to the place I saw it and there was nothing there! Before that I had went to a Christian meeting and right before I opened the door my mom was right there with panic on her face, I asked what happened and she said right before you unlocked the door one of my wall masks seemed to have been thrown! I aske if it could have fallen and both she and my lil sis said no, it was like it was thrown because it bounced of the stairs twice before it broke! I think it was my favorite wall mask. Well need-less to say we never had wall masks again. At my aunts house; I was sleeping with my face to the bk of the couch and was waken by leg being shaken, when I turned over there was a dark outline of a human!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 5:01 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I worked as a Red Cross Volunteer, in a hospital, in Chicago. While another volunteer and I were rolling a dead body to the morgue, the body sat up on us! My friend took off running and I was running in one place. I knew that Riga mortise takes on many forms, so I pushed the man back down on the cart and kept rolling.

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 5:17 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

I couldn't help but laugh at this, because i would have ran too. lmaorolling on floor

Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 5:40 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

I couldn't help but laugh at this, because i would have ran too. lmao

If there wasn't a doorway close by I would have made a new one! LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 5:41 AM on Dec. 28, 2009