This poster is making me crazy

Ok we all know her she is all about the WHO and other weird radical ideals. I have been reading a bunch of past questions and have seen her answers and am wondering what the hell is wrong with her? Why can't she be polite, and why is she the only right person? I want to strangle her it is really bugging me. Must be my pregnancy hormones. OR wait I drink cow's milk that is what is wrong with me (sarcasm) OMG.

truealaskanmom

Asked by truealaskanmom at 9:20 AM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "If you take 100 moms and put them in a room, I'll probably have the most education. My doctoral study area is health science and my dissertation subject is about breastfeeding. One of my minors is family studies. I've read the research on infant nutrition. " Sorry but educated does not equal interesting, polite, or necessarily right. Some of the best teachers I work with were C students, and some of the poorest teachers I have worked with were A students. I will take the C student that loves his/her job and is great at it, over the A student who THINKS he/she knows everything and stinks at the job. My question is if you are so highly educated why are you always on cafemom and not working, or taking that knowledge and making the world a better place, rather than making others feel bad? Hmmmm

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I will defend to the death her right to say stupid things.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 9:23 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I'm less bothered by the stupid than the mean spirited comments.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Her messages do not come across as mean spirited to me. I just think that she has some beliefs I don't share. Well, ok, a lot.
    I don't think ganging up on her even without mentioning her name is a good thing either. (Referring to other questions regarding same person.) Cyberbullying in adults is just as real and hurtful as in kids.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 9:42 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I am just annoyed that she has said some very hurtful things to people that have serious issues an inquiries. I am not trying to bully but trying to figure out why she can't be a productive answer giver.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:48 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I know. But honestly, I truthfully feel as though it has become such to where if anyone just sees her name they assume she is being mean. I don't view her answers so much as mean as I do just straight forward. She says what she feels. I know I do that now that my kids are older and I am older...I just say what I think and don't always think about the reception of my comments. As I get older, I realize that if I had it all to do over again I would do so much differently. I tend to talk about what I would do differently as what everyone should do.....that is not always a good thing. Nor is it received well. :)

Anyway..........just my thoughts.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 9:52 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• i am dying of curiosity. is it me??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• who???
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 9:56 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I'm sorry it's me. I know, I was forced to drink milk directly from the cows utter and now I have issues. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Yes, Annie Non. It is you.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 10:07 AM on Dec. 28, 2009