okay here goes, lets say you are going to visit someone and the person who opens the door greets everyone , and when it gets to be your turn she walks away. What do you do?

i DON'T GO AFTER HER . i JUST THINK TO MY SELF OKAY FINE , BE THAT WAY ,i DON'T CARE .LOL! i DON'T FEEL LIKE i HAVE TO GO AFTER SOMEONE TO GET A HELLO. aM i RIGHT TO FEEL THAT WAY.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Wow. Have some self esteem. Just yell out, "HI, nice to see you too!" It will embarrass her and force her to look stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Depends, was it an obvious snub, or were there like 12 of you at the door and she got called away to take coats or something before everyone was in? If I was visiting her home, yes, I would make a point to greet her.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:00 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• i ONLY ASKED THIS QUESTION BECAUSE MY HUSBAND 'S MOTHER WAS UPSET i DIDN'T GREET HER, BUT HEY SHE'S THE ONE WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ME. RIGHT!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Nope. You should go out of your way to greet your mil. It just saves stress.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• YES A SNUB IS THE RIGHT ANSWER!LOL.
    Anonymous

• Oh well how petty is this woman? Did you talk to her the rest of the visit? I guess maybe she didn't realize she didn't greet you, or says she didn't...don't sweat it and don't make a deal, just say oh I thought I did or something, she sounds like a piece of work, and yes it probably was a snub,,,,that being said Who cares? Don't feed into her game playing!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:06 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• What a waste of time and energy. So you didn't greet her. Big deal.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 10:12 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• It's always polite to greet everyone. Either do it all as a group (Welcome Everyone) or each person individual but don't greet each person except one, personally. That's just in poor taste.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:23 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I agree with the poster that said to say hi and nice to see you. That way she can't accuse you of not greeting her, and also do it the best warm voice you can. Kill her with kindness.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:23 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Sounds like she wasn't real happy to see you. Who was it & why did you go see her?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Dec. 28, 2009