When did your baby learn to take off their diaper?

My daughter turned 1 on Saturday. She was laying down for a nap in just a diaper (since it was kinda warm in her room). I came back in awhile later to check on her, and she was sitting up buck naked with the diaper on her head xD My mom says I'm in for it now, lmao.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 10:51 AM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When mine was about 9 months old we learned that she had to wear a onsie all the time. She took her diaper off on a hot day and pooped and wiped it all over her pack in play that she was napping in so gross.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 11:01 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Mine started around 10 months... but it became a problem around 18 months when he would take it off at EVERY sleep time. We got to where we had to use diaper pins to keep him in his clothes... until he started taking THOSE out too! It took forever... but he finally doesn't undress anymore.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:08 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• mine has never bothered taking their diaper off. never touched them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Mine was a prude. He figured out how to get half of it off and then had a meltdown because the diaper started falling off.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Mine never figured it out, but we used the old fashioned cloth diapers with diaper pins, so it may have been too difficult.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 12:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• mine doesn't bother anymore. he's 17 months. he just pulls his boy parts out of his diaper and pees everywhere except inside it. they joys of boys.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Oh, both of mine did that around 1 year, I guess. That's when I broke out the duct tape. Yep, I taped their diapers on. They're big now, and diapers are a thing of the past, thankfully.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• My granddaughter is 10 months, 3 weeks, 2 days old today and pulled her diaper off right in front of us in the living room. I don't think she likes it bunched up between her legs because it was still dry.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2009