Would it be wrong of me to ask for the car seat back?

I gave my sister a car seat that I had for my son because I thought I didn't need it and her husband had no job at the time. Now her husband has a job and I could really use the seat because the one I have now is so heavy and awkward I have a hard time installing it in cabs which is my only way to travel. Would it be wrong of me to ask if I could have the seat back? She will probably be upset about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe ask her to trade with you. That way you are getting the good one back and she wont be without one.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Could you ask her if she would mind trading? I would think it would be easier to just buy a new one, its not worth causing hard feelings over $100 but if you cant afford to do that then i would offer to trade since hers most likely stays put in the car and you are moving yours all the time.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• That's a great idea! I never thought of that!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 11:36 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Yes I agree w/the asking to trade but don't ask for it back... that WOULD be wrong I think.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Lol. I outed myself. Lol.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 11:37 AM on Dec. 28, 2009