What do you think of skirted bottom bathing suits?

I was looking at the mircacle suit tankini with the skirted bottom... is that cuter than fat thighs hanging out of a regular bathing suit or is it too old lady? I'm not huge, about a size 8-10, but I'm pretty flabby and HATE walking around in a bathing suit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I got one last year. I was worried about looking too old lady also, but a ton of people had them on. i'd say, more than the regular suit, and I was so comfortable in it. I was able to take a walk on the beach without running for my cover-up.I don't think i will ever go back to a regular suit.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:39 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Being size 8-10 is great! The ave. US woman is now size 14.

I think you need to try on a bunch of swim suits to see what looks best on you. Even if you are going to get the suit online you can go to a department store and try a bunch on and get a good idea of what looks good on you. If you don't feel comfortable in your swim suit, you can get a cute cover-up to go along with it.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:39 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• i love mine, there are some that look old ladyish and some that don't
    im not all about to let my fat thighs hang out
    :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I have had mine for awhile now and love it! it hides the bad parts and accents the bustline so I am a happy woman.
    Anonymous