Ever see the tv show I didn't know I was pregnant, has anyone given birth no knowing at all that you were pregnant or that you felt you were but doctors routinely said no from blood and urine tests results?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've seen the show but have not experienced giving birth without knowing I was pregnant. Sometimes I wonder about some of those women.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• With my 1st, I knew I was pregnant when I missed my first period. My dr must have slept through med school because after he did an ultra sound, he told me that I had a grapefruit sized cyst on my right ovary. He wanted to put me in the OR immediately! I wanted a 2nd opinion. I told him I was pregnant and he said, "no, you are not". He also said I didn't have time to get a 2nd opinion. I told him to "f" off and left. At my 2nd opinion dr's appointment, he told me that I was 13 weeks pregnant. I said, ok, that's more like it....what about the cyst? He says, I don't see a cyst, I see a baby hanging around your right ovary. UGH Fing doctors!!!! I hate them!
    Anonymous

• There's a girl I used to work with that Im still friends with and she was almost 6 months pregnant when she found out. She just happened to be really sick and had to go to the ER and they were doing an ultrasound of something down low and ran it across her belly and SURPRISE it's a boy! lol She is kind of a bigger girl so she didn't feel it and she wasn't showing and she had weird, irregular periods so when she didn't have a period she thought nothing of it. She had him about 3 weeks ago.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• i have a friend whose wife had a baby in june. she apparently didn't know she was pregnant. she was rather large so no one could tell really, but i'm not sure how you could not notice a baby bouncing around in there.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• yea..i've seen the show and it still amazes me how some woman just give birth and they have NO idea that they were pregnant..i mean yea i can understand some woman going like 6-7 months without knowing..but seriously? going the entire time and not knowing..its just..weird..lol becuz i mean..babies kick and they move..and ppl telling me they thought it was gas..im like umm yea..are u an idiot? lol ..I was 330 lbs when i was 8 months pregnant with my son..and you could tell..haha..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:56 PM on Dec. 28, 2009