Do you have fine lines and wrinkles?

I do. I used to smoke and have partied a lot (beer) over the years. Well, I'm now 31 with lines around my eyes and on my forehead (this can be blamed on squinting as my eyes are very sensitive to light.)

Well, I just started using this stuff called Vital Care Vitamin E oil and I swear I already notice a softening or if you would, a decrease in the lines on my face. I bought this stuff a long time ago, but just now started using it so I don't remember where I bought it. I just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone who's interested. What do you use on your lines?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I am 28 and have been noticing an increase in wrinkles and fine lines. I don't currently use anything but have been playing with the idea of trying something.
    I'm glad you've found something that seems to be working for you! Maybe I'll have to give it a try!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2009