What was your DAUGHTERS favorite holiday present and how much did it cost?

Mine is 3, and she recieved a bike with training wheels. It was from Goodwill, so about $5.00

My little one, she liked these plastic balls that came with a toy..... she's too little though

charisma10

Asked by charisma10 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter just turned three and her favorite is either her little tea set ($1) or her airplanes ($1).
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 11:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• my 3 year old loves her princess sleeping bag and pillow, 1 year old loves her new ball, and 5 year old boy loves his airplane. they were all pretty cheap... the expensive gifts have already been forgotten!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• My middle daughter and I sometimes clash - we are both very bull headed....so, there are times I concentrate a little more on her because it can be tough. This year, I picked her "theme" as horses. She absolutely loves horses. I found her this really awesome toy horse that is like 24" tall at walmart. It cost 35.00 bucks, but on Christmas Eve when she opened it I thought her eyes were gonna pop out of her head!!! It was worth every penny!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• My 2 yo really loves what her brother got - a tool set with a drill that spins and makes drill sounds - the whole set probably cost $10....I may have to go buy her one that is actually hers!
    Anonymous

• Awe, I don't have daughters. My granddaughter loved her new dollhouse and doll bed though. She's 2 1/2.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• My daughter is 10 and her favorite gift this year is most likely the digital camcorder we bought for her. I got it for 129.00 at Kmart. She loves to take videos, either with my camera or my cell phone so that's where this came in.

The other gift she loved was a 7 dollar book I bought her called "Spirit of the Wolf" that has these awesome pictures of wolves. which she adores.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• My 3yo liked her dollhouse. It was a joint gift with her 7yo sister and cost $135 (split between the 2 of them). It was all they got (with extra furniture).
    My oldest daughter like this one DS game she got and the Wii. She's 9. The DS game cost $10. The Wii was $200 but was for the whole family.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• my 16 yr old got the 5th book in the house of night series...a long teal tulle skirt that I made...a wii game kinda like rock band and a set of colored sharpies 20 or pack 24 I think?
    I know she liked all of those-but not sure which one she would pick as THE favorite!
    but they actually were all right about 13 dollars each
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• my daughter got a pets alive tiger cub and just wont put it down. she is three. it was 50 bucks.
    KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 1:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• My girls are two and half and three and half and their favorite gift was their Barbie Jeep it was $369.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2009