Do you smoke?

IF so do you smoke in the house or car? Around your kids? What about when they arent home do you smoke inside then?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I smoke, but not in the house or vehicle. Doesn't matter if the kids are there or not... I still don't smoke in places they have to be. Only outside.
    Anonymous

• I smoke, trying soooo hard to quit. again. I ONLY smoke outside though. Its ridiculous to smoke inside around your kids. They DONT smoke, and when you dont it burns your nose, sometimes your eyes. Stinks. And when they arent here I keep up the routine, smoking outside. Compare it in a way to drinking, you drink a beer, theres your kids, they dont drink, sooo do you pour them a glass? no.
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Raises Hand - only outside and NEver around my BeeBee. I really need to quit!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 12:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• No, I don't smoke.

Answer by missanc at 12:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• No, I don't smoke, but my sister and her husband do and man do they stink! Worse part, they smoke really cheap cigarettes which smell way worse!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I do smoke, trying very very hard to quit again. Im almost there!! I do not ever smoke around my daughter. we never smoke inside, never smoke in the car. I only smoke outside and thats only when she is sleeping.
    Anonymous

• No, I do not. My husband does, in HIS car when he is driving to and from work and an occasional one on the back porch. He smokes about 1 pack every 1-2 weeks.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I smoke 2-3 a day... Bad habit I'm trying to get out of. I never smoke in my home or car, nor does anyone else. My son is 2.5 and he doesn't ever see me smoke. It does stink, and it is unhealthy.
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 2:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I smoke. I only do it outside though (or in my mother's car if it is just the two of us since there are no kids or carseats).
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• i do, not inside i do in my car though if the baby isnt in there and i dont leave the carseat in there when he's not in it so i should quit but i probably wont anytime soon it's a nice break away from a crying baby a crabby hubby and everyone else.
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 6:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2009