Anyone have a unique gift idea for twins?

Baby boys...

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 12:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How about the same outfit in 2 different colors? At this age the gift is more for mom and dad than the kiddos!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• i got my friend winnie the pooh characters, 1 got eeyor, and the other got pooh. she loves pooh, their room is pooh-and they were cute.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 12:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I have twins and I like getting things that are similar but not exactly the same. When mine were infants I used a lot of links to connect toys to everything - I bet I had 5 or 6 packages of those and I used them all. I got a a "two-by-two" Noah's Ark picture frame that is really cute. Anything that will make Mom's life easier is a good gift! If you are looking for gifts for newborn twins, you might get something really small and then bring Mom several meals - it is really hard to think about meals for anyone other than the babies for the first few months!
    Anonymous

• I like the Thing 1 Thing 2 Tee's
    Anonymous