What do you think of hair extensions? Trampy or nice? I wore them for the first time in front of my family.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have seen good ones and bad ones! I know they are expensive and if you like them, I say wear them and wear them proudly!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:18 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Why would hair extensions be trampy???
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Depends on how they're done.... I got some extensions while I was growing out my hair, figuring it would help me past that "awkward" stage, and I personally hated them. I have really thick hair, and the extensions just felt creepily thin. Looked okay though. But if you get the ones that come down to your ass in platinum blonde, then yeah, they look kind of trampy, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I've been told that. I have thin hair and so when I wear them the guys act more attentive and so when my hubby and I came back from AC he told me to take them off. They looked trampy.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like the problem is your hubby, not the extensions.
    Anonymous

• i didnt know hair extensions were even labeled "trampy" maybe he thought the overall look of it was trampy and maybe its a sign to never grow your hair out long?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Personally, I think it looks pretty trashy.
    Anonymous

• No. I think it makes your hair grow it better and stronger. Not the sewn in kind. But the snap on. My hair grew so much longer. I thought I was going to lose my hair. But thanks to the hair exrensions, my hair grew out of a nasty haircut.My mom who is 77 thinks they are so cute!
    Anonymous

• If they're don properly and go with your hair color then they're nice.
    If they're done poorly and don't match your hair color then they're tacky and ugly.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2009