not really a "am i pregnant" question lol

ok my hubby and i had our daughter dec 26th 2008 ... and my period was never normal after that. i was on 3 diff bc's bc they kept making me sick ... i got my period on the 14th i believe (sorry i had it on the calendar but its gone now!) and im off ... well i had a few periods since i had my daughter but never got pregnant ... and everytime i schedule an appt at the dr something comes up where i cant go ...

what are the chances of me getting pregnant
what could b wrong w/ me not gettin my period like normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would got to the obgyn or local health department and do a test, if your not pregnant and don't want to be get some birthcontrol.
    Anonymous

• my hormons took forever to get back on track after i had my second child
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 1:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I had my little girl 4 months ago and im still all off.... I would go buy a test if you cant go to the doctor but if you can I would go to the doc!
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 1:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• My DD is 17 months now, and my period STILL has issues lol. My doc has run every test under the sun, and I am perfectly healthy and everything is normal my cycles just havent regulated themselves. It does make TTC very difficult. We have been trying for a year with no luck so that is not fun. Definitely try and get into the docc and get checked out. Do everything you can to go to the appointment. GL!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:12 PM on Dec. 28, 2009