I'm 37 I'll be 38 in May and I feel like my time to have another child is running out. I wanted to finish school first but that will take 4 more years. Is my only choice to have a baby now and not wait. Any advice?

We have a 2 year oldMy hubby and I want another baby he's 27 and a Sgt in the Army. Money will be better after I get out of school, but we do fine now and can afford another. Any Advice would be great. I'm leaning towards having a baby at the moment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm in the same boat, sort of... I'm 38, and I REALLY want to have another baby now, but financially, I don't think it would be easy for us... I'd like to wait till my SO is done with his school, so we'd be a little more comfortable, but that would take another 2-3 years. If you can afford to do it now, I'd say go for it. I know I would!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• If you have the finances to do it, then go for it.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 1:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2009