What is your new year resolution???

Anyone have a new year resolution? I think I have a few... the top one so lose a little weight ( i know, how common ) BUT I was watching the tyra show the other day and she said something that inspired me... she said... you don't have to live the way your living, you CAN change. I will look at everyday as a new fresh start. :)

sexy_can_i

Asked by sexy_can_i at 1:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lose Weight!! The same every year. lol

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I am going to concentrate on my two businesses this year, the business that my husband and I own is 16 years old and has grown so much over the last year that it is now time for me to do what I want. I am also looking a getting started on my Master's Degree.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• lol wow what inspiring words! that is true though!

i was just discussing this with hubby last night. i gained about 15 pounds when i moved and i was having a fit the other day cause my new shirts that i bought fit my once but i gained 10 pounds so darn fast i cant fit into them anymore and they are still new!!

so i realized i need to cut back on my drinking, my family are drinkers so its hard for me to quit after 1 or 2 so i was putting it on more then i can take it off with JUST drinking. i also will try to cut down on my soda and eat healthier. i miss the good ol days when i used to watch those calories and fat.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Yes it did inspire me... a simple word can inspire anyone. Just becaues its something you've heard before doesn't mean its not inspiring.
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 2:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Dh and I are gonna start TTC, so there goes my weight loss resolution, but another one is to Up our savings for a house, we are looking to buy our first house by mid 2011.
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Well, I have a few also:

1. I want to lose about 10lbs
    2. I want to start drinking more water
    3. This kind of goes with #1, but I want to start a regular exercising regimen

AND THE BIG ONE

#4---I want to TTC this year, but first I must have my IUD removed. I want to lose the weight first, so I am a little smaller than I was last time I got pregnant. This time I will try not to gain so much weight.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I quit making New Years resolutions because I never kept them. I'm much happier now, I don't have anything to beat myself up about.
    Anonymous