Advanced toddler ideas?

To give some quick background on my daugter: She is 9 months old. She is walking, speaking (mommy, daddy, dog, cat, clock, ball, papa, titi (spanish for aunt) as well as a few others, she also knows sign language (more, milk, dog as well as a few others) and can get 10 words right in random order on the Your Baby Can Read series.
She has toys that are classified as 12 months and up and knows how to correctly work all of them! ( like the leapfrog table, a ball track and a discovery cube..to name a few)

Now she's into crawling on and literally flipping off the couch. I feel as if I have a 9 month old toddler!!!! I'm running out of things to keep her busy because she is very much over her toys. We build tunnels, do finger painting, go for walks and to the parks, we read and obviously do more word cards but I just dont know what else to do to keep her stimulated.

Any ideas?

BTW, i'm new to this site and its my 1st post.

Ruca422

Asked by Ruca422 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• get a toddler climber with a slide,put it in the house for her to climb on,they arent very high so if she did fall it wouldnt be hard or far.i also used a laundry basket and tiped it upside down for my lil one to climb on. also try a ball pit. we bought a small swimming pool and filled it with small ballls and she has always loved it
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 2:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Color. Read Books. Make books. Make Puppets. Bake.
    Children LOVE to help bake.
    Start teaching her, her numbers, colors, shapes, animals, etc.
    Play catch. Make an obstical course in your living room and have her run through it.
    Get a jungle gym if you have the yard space. (and own your home)
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Sounds like my bella! She hit 9 mthsold and it was all over forme. I started teaching her the animals and sounds they make, as well as family pictures with the names. Match games. Things like that. I found if I kept her busy more than she had less time to be AS naughty. :)
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2009