HELP!!I live with a caveman!!!!

My hubby is fred flintstone. Lately (2 years) he's been extremely inconsiderate. How do I get back the chivalrous lover I fell in love with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm sorry to have to tell ya this, but you don't and won't get that man back. They way he sees it, is he has you to wipe his ass and clean up after him so why should he even bother. This may work for a little bit. Go about your normal day and then when hubby wants a little nookie, just tell him sorry babe I am just to tired after having to pick up after you all day. I suggest if you want some fun love from you, then you pick up after yourself so I'm not so tired later. Then roll over and go to bed.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Are we married to the same guy????
    I would like to know the answer as well, adn it is worse now that I have a baby to care for too, I have TWO children!!!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 2:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Treat him like a child. Correct him immediately when he commits a faux pas.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Kick him.

But not really.

Men get comfortable and they stop trying to impress you. Once they've got you, they don't need to try.
    Just let him know what he does to annoy you. And Nag. My mom told me just today "That's what our job is" lol
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2009