Suprised at birth?!

How many mom's were told the sex of their baby and delivered the opposite?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not me... They told me they were 90% certain it was a boy at our 13-14 week ultrasound, and later ultrasounds just confirmed that. He wasn't shy about "showing the goods", heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I never had any U/Ss, but just KNEW that I was carrying boys with each pregnancy--
    I was surprised, truly, when they were born
    GIRLS!
    :-o

doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• My sister was supposed to be my brother. Her room was sports and teddy bears, carseat was bears playing sports, and name was Brandon. She didn't have a name for a while and my mom put some pink in her room.
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 3:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• my first was funny. they found heart defects at the 18 week ultrasound, so we were very closely monitored. we had 6 or 7 more scans before baby was born. each time they confirmed it was a boy. they could see defects in the tiny little heart, but they couldn't figure out that my baby was in fact a girl, who turns 5 in 3 weeks. they've been right the other 2 times though. both boys.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• LOL no, not me, but it did happen to my sisters best friend, that was pretty funny.. LOL
    Anonymous

• Ugh i wished. lololol. When they told me the sex of my second I SWORE they were wrong. With a low heartbeat, and how I was carrying... I asked the tech, " So that means I cant name it Jacob hu?" Should have seen her face. I was sure it was a boy, my first was a 165 hrtbeat throughout, and I carried normally. But I should have known better my second has been well, odd since the day she was concieved.:)
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2009