potty training

ANY TIPS ON POTTY TRAINING TO HELP ME TRAIN MY SOON TO BE TWO YEAR OLD DAUGHTER? I THINK SHE IS ALREADY READY TO BE POTTY TRAINED BECAUSE SHE STAYS TAKING OFF HER DIAPER AND SHE KNOWS HOW TO TEL ME WHEN SHE NEEDS A DIAPER CHANGE. I ASK HER IF SHE PEE PEE OR DOO DOO AND SHE WILL SHAKE HER HEAD YES OR NO... PLESE HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Start off by getting her a potty chair-either one that sits on the floor or one that sits on the toilet- and go from there! My biggest piece of advice is to put her right in underwear. She will learn that she doesn't like the feeling of being wet, and that is a HUGE help. Also, praise her when she does well, but do not punish her for accidents at this point. Oh also, make sure you're still doing diapers or pull ups at nap and bed time!
    Anonymous