My PeePee bottle? Really? Anybody actually use one?

www.mypeepeebottle.com

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• Seriously? Ewwwww~! "THanks Mom for inventing My PeePee Bottle"! LOL!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 3:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• No, and I don't plan to.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 3:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Lol. I had never seen anything like that before, but I think it is funny. I would not actually use one, and I wouldn't expect my child to.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• That just looks like a water bottle!!!! GROSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
    mom06and09

Answer by mom06and09 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I don't, but I would. She has a point about dirty restrooms being health hazards. And I had a terrible experience flying cross-country with Felipe last summer. We had to go through three airports to get home, and he developed a fear of the airplane lavatories AND of the self-flushing potties in all the airport bathrooms! I tried to get him to pee in a cup at one point - anything but in his pants! If we had been using this bottle already, it wouldn't have been a problem. And having a specific bottle, labeled "My Pee-Pee Bottle," really helps toensure the child won't use it for anything else.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 3:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I have never seen that before lol. I can't say that I wouldn't use it. We go on long trips quite often and sometimes when my DD (5) has to go, she can't hold it. And no, I'm not going to put her out on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere after dark to pee lol. So I see the point of it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• you can get that exact same bottle at Wal mart or Target! I know because i had the pink one. As a water bottle not a peepee bottle. A little craft paint and you have a peepee bottle. This website is acting like they just invented the greatest thing in the world.
    Anonymous

• The only thing I can see that being useful for is when Camping. Otherwise I don't see where you would be when you couldn't find a public restroom to use. It's not very clean though, as you're urinating into a bottle.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Geez, my family has been having kids pee in a bottle for decades when traveling. After a while we invested in travel urinals. Sometimes ya just have to go and there are no bathrooms around or we're stuck in traffic.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I don't see the point. My daughter has the amazing ability to pee on the seat towards the front and on her bottom at the same time! I just see this being one big mess. They do sell portable potties that you can set up with bags that will catch the messy and then you can toss out. I think that would be better for my daughter since it has a bigger hole.
    Anonymous