Does anyone have a zoobie pet or pillow pet?

Does anyone have a zoobie pet or pillow pet and does your child like it? Also, has anyone bought both, if so, which one does your child like better?

lawmommy24

Asked by lawmommy24 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Shopping

• I got my son a pillow pet for x-mas, he LOVES it! I didn't get the zoobie pet, though, so I don't know how they compare.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I got each of my kids a pillow pet for Christmas. They love them. Today, at the mall, my dd saw that there are minis as well, and now she wants a mini. They are super soft, so maybe for her birthday she can have another Pillow Pet. I've never heard of a Zoobie Pet.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• My son has a piilow pet. The monkey. He loves it. It's really soft. I don't know what a Zoobie Pet is either. Do you mean zhu zhu pet? The hamster? If so he has 6. Yes....my son is spoiled.
    NicoleKelly

Answer by NicoleKelly at 11:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Okay....I just looked up Zoobie pet. They are a blanket & pillow all in one!!!! Cool. He doesn't have one, but the Pillow Pet he has is really soft. Like no other stuffed animal he has.
    NicoleKelly

Answer by NicoleKelly at 11:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Thanks for the feedback everyone....I was just conflicted because I came across the zoobie pets when I did a google search for the pillow pet and it seemed really neat to me too (the fact that it does a pillow and blanket and toy), but after seeing everyone's answers I think I might just stick with the pillow pet. My youngest is more into blankets, so maybe i'll get him the zoobie pet for easter. Thanks for the feedback everyone :)
    lawmommy24

Answer by lawmommy24 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I love the zhu zhu pets hamsters. I gave them to my grand-baby girl. She love them.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2010