I have an affordable childrens shoe website on etsy, Do you think having a facebook would help me advertise?

Can I get any comments and feedback on what i could change on my website? Any improvements? www.helloshoes.etsy.com. Thanks

helloshoes

Asked by helloshoes at 3:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Heck yea, everyone and their mother is on facebook now-a-days, I would totally do it! (does it cost $$?)
    Anonymous

• Yes. FB is the new advertisment for companies.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Well first of all you have really cute stuff! I would add more detail to your descriptions - make it very clear that these are "childrens" or Womens shoes. Maybe offer more description about the materials of the footwear and the materials that you use to embellish them. I know that Etsy has a GREAT tutorial about how to improve your listings and increase your sales.

But yes I would Def. add to FB too !

Good luck! I have not even been able to set up my Etsy shop - a baby will do that!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 4:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• You should create a Facebook business page and if you choose to you could link it to a Twitter account.
    I would also recommend creating Free listings on Merchant Circle and Google Maps.
    You can also create your own personal google profile for free and display all your links in one place.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2009