33weeks and 1 day Lower back pains low front groin pains and tightening of tummy. I was unable to walk on xmas due to lower back pains and being so tight. Is this something to go get seen about I dont know what to do.?

Hi guys Well I am 33weeks and 1 day along know third thri my doctor is out of town and my obgyn wont answer my questins for me at all. I hade like pulling pains in my sides for a while they said it was ligaments and it happens well as soon as I got to the thrid tri or right before I been having really bad pains My tummys been tightening alote but its gotten know to where its very bothersome I have pains in lower back acks it kills me and I tense up to where I can hardly walk it gets tighter when I do along with my tummy tightening same time I also have major pains in my pelvic area and it feels like the babys pushing down I thought I was in labor on xmas but I stuck it out they was every 6 mins to 5 and then I noticed it went to 8 but 6 min was the most it was apart the pain went away soon but the back pains and tightening stayed all night and I am uncomfortable right know as well should I go to the hospital or not?

honeysuckle09

Asked by honeysuckle09 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the same thing, I had severe back pain on my left side and it moved to my pelvic area, it was SO bad I couldn't move but I felt I had to, I also had the tightening of the stomach, it wasn't painful but it was uncomfortable. I talked with my doctor and she said to try a heating pad on my back, and tylenol. if the tylenol doesn't work or the pain gets worse no matter what you do then go to the hospital. hot showers helped me too...I still get the back pain and such [I'm 37 weeks now] but it stops after I take some tylenol...also drink LOTS of water, that could be another reason why...try laying on your left side with a body pillow or some other pillow under your belly...laying on your left side is the best when your in your 3rd tri
    it sucks I know, but it sounds a lot like what I had and my doctor said it's muscles...
    if your really worried though, go to the hospital and get checked out
    your not alone in this, good luck
    Allikats-momma

Answer by Allikats-momma at 7:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Babies can do all kinds of things to your muscles. You could be having spasms or you could be going into labor. I think I would simply call your Drs office and describe your symptoms. They may want to see you. When I was pg I actually went to see a Chiro. Dr. Helped alot with the stiffness and uncomfortableness.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I have never hade a baby natural I have hade my girl early by c seation and this ones suppose to be taken to but I am so confused on weither I am contracting my sis inlaw said she would of done went to the doctor because of how much pain i was in on xmas day and how much pain i been in the last couple of weeks. My tummy tightens up to where I cant stand it and cant lay down and my back acks so bad its hard to get comfie at all is these contractions I also noticed that on xmas day my tummy suddenly shrinked like the baby moved downward I am not as big as I was before hand and my sis inlaw said he might of dropped. My baby was already low he is head down and so low she said they couldnt get a face pic cuz he was highly low and said I must be very incomfie I said I was but not nothing like I am know. so confused guys anyone know something can anyone help me out?. I am so confused.
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I would go, even if it is false labor you shouldn't have to wonder, go and get seen, it will if anything release your anxiety.

Answer by older at 4:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• See i have never carried full term I hade one of my girls at 8months the very beginning of my 8th month and the other I hade her 3 weeks before her due date in my 9month but I never contracted he said I was small framed they also never turn head down or stayed this one is so different to me and he lowered i can feel him he is so low right know. this sooo new to me n i cant believe my ob wont help me out on what i need to do jus cuz my obgyn doc is on vaca.
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I would find another doctor if yours wont answer your questions.
    Anonymous

• Thanks a bunch: Allikats-momma ya it is really uncomfie I got an apt with my doctor but he isnt seeing my untile the 5th of jan where he is not around I have never seen a doctor go on so many vactions I hade him with my last two but he was much more responsible then its crazy how one doctor can change over the years. Ya I been taking the tylnole and I took a warm bath warm showers they help for the time I am in for a lil bit of relief but not all the way and as soon as I am out its back to the pain and discomfort. I am sooo round right know that my back is arching inward my husband took a pic and showed me its dipped into a c shape. I will be 34weeks by the time I see my doctor I am hoping he will let me know if I can have the baby soon where I have c seations I usally get to choose the day I have the baby. I am unable to sleep I am in so much pain though and the pressure is unbearable I could of sworn I was in labor.
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I am glade I was able to stick it out but I still right know dont think i am gonna last to due date I know he dropped and I can feel him and these pains are really bad I have to of dialted some cuz it feels different down their like a lose of space if that makes since. I have never been so sore and uncomfie. I would like the doctor to do a stress test to cuz I have no room and his heads so low I can even make out his foot when he kicks theirs no more space and I am not getting no bigger but he is it just worries me. I wish the nurses would help answer some questines on my mind since I am as fare along as I am.
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2009