Strange phone calls...wtf??

About a month ago we kept getting these phone calls, caller id says unknown number and we never pick those up, but whoever it is plays Neil Diamond's 'Kentucky Woman' song every time. It happened at least 10 times, probably more. I tried picking it up a few times but the song just plays and then hangs up. Then it stopped for a few weeks. Just now we got another call same thing. WTF???

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 4:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think you can call the police and have the number traced if this has been happening repeatedly.
    Anonymous

• sounds like someones playing that song purposly to remind someone of them
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• It's most likely someone..
    1. butt dialing. Sitting on thei phone and it dials your number.

2. Prank call.

3. Spam calls from some sort of company..
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• ive never heard that til now thats freaky
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 4:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I had someone from my office play muszak back in the day. It ended being a suupervisor that was annoyed that I would not go out with them!But trace the calls. It sould be some whackjob.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Either *52 or *57 will trace the call to the police, but I think you have to pay money to find out who it is. I would definitely do something about it. It sounds VERY CREEPY!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• *67 use it to see, but someone is fooling with you, do you have teenagers by chance? I would also maybe think somebody has an old number that used to belong to someone else, but I think this is creepy enough for a police phone call
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• wow...someone thinks it funny. there's a couple times where my own phone number will call me and it showed up on caller id...THATS CREEPY!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2009