bonding after an abortion?

I'm fairly new to this site, but I'm expecting my second son in January(my oldest will be 4). I made a huge mistake last August and had a rough time dealing with it afterwards. I'm afraid I won't be able to bond with him or be the Mom my kids need because it will all come rushing back...I know this is somewhat out of nowhere, but I don't know who to ask....please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Health

• I think your worry will go away when he's born. You'll be a great mom and the bond will be strong and perhaps it will be bc of what happened.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I think it wont be a problem but if it is really hurting you, you might consider so kind of counseling. Good luck.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Ya, you made a big mistake alright. Just gonna have to deal with it. Please don't make the same mistake ever again though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I would suggest talking to someone about your feelings. If for nothing else then to get it out.

The majority of time, when you have doubts about bonding, it all works out when you see your little one.

Cafe Jenn
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 9:54 AM on Dec. 29, 2009