im only10 weeks pregnant, why am i peeing so often already?

i can only imagine that it will get worse as the baby gets bigger! ahh!

ucancallmemommy

Asked by ucancallmemommy at 5:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Actually the first and 3rd trimester are the worst for peeing. In the first trimester you pee more because your blood flow is amped up and redirected to that region of the body. During the second trimester the uterus lifts up off the bladder slightly, then during the third the baby puts pressure on it and the peeing is back. Good luck, and congrats on the baby.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• thank you!! and thank goodness, because if i pee anymore than i do now, i wont be able to get anything done!!
    ucancallmemommy

Answer by ucancallmemommy at 5:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• LOL! Yes the peeing is bad in the beginning and at the end, and SUPPOSEDLY you get a break in the middle, but I peed constantly through the whole thing. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I peed a lot in the first trimester with DD, but it let up in the middle. This time I didnt pee alot til recently (I'm 38 weeks)
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• yep, the first trimester it's because of hormones. it will let up for a while in the second then come back with a vengeance in the third, especially after the baby drops
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 29, 2009