What was your child's or children's BIG present?

Now I don't mean BIG meaning size, i mean expensive. I know around these times most ppl can't afford a whole lot but it doesn't matter what it is, no bashing either!! I hate ppl that bash. My 6 year old daughter got a ds for her big present this year...my 4 year old son and 2 year old son both got train tables but are different, they are so awesome, you can turn them into a table after your done using them, and then my 9mth son got that Fisher Price Go Baby Go Crawl & Cruise Musical Jungle. I am so grateful to be able to give them those things... so what was your kid's big present this year?

sexy_can_i

Asked by sexy_can_i at 5:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Holidays

• My oldest got the Tony Hawk Ride game for his xbox. And at that price, that is the ONLY gift he got from Santa!
    Anonymous

• My son got a bike, and my daughter a tinker-bell tricycle. I gave my hubby a Wii, and they got losts of other stuff too. Star wars stuff is not cheap. :(
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• My 20 mos old got a pink cozy coupe that she LOVED! She cared nothing for anything else!

My 5 yr old did not really get a big present but we did a few Barbie items which was what she wanted and a pop n style cabbage patch doll. Then she got arts type stuff and smaller stuff.

My 6 yr old got a scooter, GI Joe, 2 DS games and some art type stuff. No real big gifts for the 5 and 6 yr old just more small stuff!
    Anonymous

• My 18 month old DD got four "bigger" gifts instead of a one, a bike, a couch that folds out into a bed, a kitchen and baby set (it is a kichen and a doll cradle/changing table/high chair all in one), and a TV for her room. Yes, I'm a horrible parent because I let her watch TV, I already know.
    Anonymous

• yeah you can't ever go wrong with a video game system for the hubby :) I got my husband the playstation 3... but some dumbass sold it to me broken so now we're spending MORE money to get it fixed!! what a great present right lol
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 5:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Lego Power Miner Rock Monster Drill thingy for 5 year old and Lego Temple of Doom for 7 year old. My little guy prefers the basektball he got...go figure.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Nintendo DSi and three games.
    Anonymous

• omg whoever told you, you were a bad parent for letting your child watch tv? The is the dumbest thing i ever heard of. Its not like your letting them watch a porno or something... dora, deigo, seaseme street, stuff like that and other stuff on nickjr are good for your child to watch. As long as your making sure their watching the right stuff and not nudiety then your good. plus whos business is it but yours what you do with your child. seriously dont let that bother you. they sound pretty dumb for saying that.

happy holidays
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 5:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Sexy-it was ppl on here telling me that, but whatever, I just ignore it. Basically the only thing she watches is Sesame Street, Happy Feet and Baby Einstein, but ppl say it is a bad thing to give your child (young child) a TV for their room. Like I said, whatever, I was just expecting some bashing, that was all.. LOL
    Anonymous

• it wasn't "big" as in expensive, but our son loved his scooter.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 5:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2009