vent...

so my husband and his friend make an effort to work on remodeling the house so we can eventually move into it. they've been doing it since may. they are so close to being done THEN....

he has his friend come out today so hubby can have help digging out a bathtub from a trailor house so they can install it in the downstairs of MIL's house so hubby's brother can have a bathroom all to himself (everyone's sick of him taking an hour or so for a bath).

why are they installing a bathroom while the brother is sitting here watching and not helping?
why are they making the effort to do this bathroom for him at all when he hasnt done anything in return?
why are they doing the bathroom instead of the house?
is the house not more important then the bathroom?

ok i dont really expect you to answer any of those but its your turn...

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gl. It can be very nerve wracking to deal with the makeover drama. Tempers will flare and attitudes will come out of nowhere. But in the end you will have a bathroom and then the house. Bite your tongue and trust me it will work out. I know I have definteily been there!
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I don't know but once that bathroom is done I'd tell them to get back to work on the house!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2009