Set free?

Al Qaeda is taking credit for the pos on the plane with the bomb recently..and THIS

Two of the four leaders allegedly behind the al Qaeda plot to blow up a Northwest Airlines passenger jet over Detroit were released by the U.S. from the Guantanamo prison in November, 2007, according to American officials and Department of Defense documents. Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for the Northwest bombing in a Monday statement that vowed more attacks on Americans.

American officials agreed to send the two terrorists from Guantanamo to Saudi Arabia where they entered into an "art therapy rehabilitation program" and were set free, according to U.S. and Saudi officials.

Sooo obviously GWB was in office when they were released to SA to be 'rehabilitated' ..what a JOKE as IF they can be rehabilitated...they belong imprisoned for the remainder of their lives..or id rather have a bullet put into their heads...

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 6:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/men-believed-northwest-airlines-plot-set-free/story?id=9434065

CRAZY...and goes to show they should never be allowed to go free ...dont try and pick their brains just put them out BLAM gone

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Wow, just wow. So much for those poor innocent people. We need to keep Gitmo and keep them locked up.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 6:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Should either put them out or keep their arses at GITMO indeffinately
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• What? You don't think painting sailboats is going to reverse the jihadic tendencies of dedicated muslims with their hearts set on 72 virgins in paradise? I don't know if they should be locked up forever, but they should definitely be under scrutiiny for the rest of their lives.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• "id rather have a bullet put into their heads"

I agree with you 100% just obliterate the bastards! I would rather it be them than me or my child! They will not stop they will continue to be released and retrained. More than half of those released from Gitmo went back to terrorism.

_________

Adelicious, I bet they dont ever think the 42 virgins through. I mean does it specifically say female hot virgins or could they be getting this?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/SrSSskqWBTI/AAAAAAAAOjk/tCTF2lErPXE/s400/72-virgins-family-guy.jpg

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 6:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Chrissy!!! ROFL!!

OP, this is why Gitmo should not be closed AND why the prisoners should not be released. I do however think they all should be tried, and if convicted, executed.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Yes, it's really awful. We need an "awful" tax. Seriously, wouldn't you pay a tax to keep terrorists and sex offenders in jail?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Just think, ladies. All the rest of them will soon be here in the U.S.A. ! In Illinois! WTH was wrong with Gitmo, seriously? Why was it so urgent that we close it down? These scumbags will NOT ever change their minds about hating America and what we stand for and believe in. I say we are in a war, and should show no mercy to these extremists who would kill just for the sake of killing.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 7:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

Being under scrutiny for the rest of their lives won't do shit. They DON'T CARE. And who would scrutinize them? Their own people? A bullet, yes, that's a good idea. OR, my vote would be for extreme painful torture. A long, and extremely death. I don't give a damn if they die martyrs. They will be dead, and not able to do the distruction they are so hell bent on dealing out.

Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I don't know if they should be locked up forever, but they should definitely be under scrutiiny for the rest of their lives.

Yeah, like the Lockerbie bomber is under surveillance???

29again

Answer by 29again at 7:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2009